Social meetings are held on the first Saturday of every month at St. Georges Church House in Doncaster town centre.
Every year DOLRS also organise the St. Leger Historic Vehicle Rally and Road Run. In 2015 this event was rebranded as The Isle of Axholme Running Day & Rally and now includes vintage bus services across the Isle of Axholme, as well as a historic vehicle rally at The Trolleybus Museum at Sandtoft. The Trolleybus Museum is also open providing trolleybus rides and displays. Further details are available below.
Isle of Axholme Running Day
Sunday 15 October 2017
at The Trolleybus Museum at Sandtoft 11am - 5pm
- - Historic vehicle rally and road run from Doncaster to Museum
- - Free vintage bus service to/from Doncaster
- - Free vintage bus services across Isle of Axholme
- - Transport related sales stalls
Vintage Vehicle and Sales Stall Stall Entry
We are using an online entry system tested last year, designed to help both our exhibitors and the environment. We have made the decision to embrace the modern technology at our disposal and offer a paperless entry system for those who able to access it. All you will need is software that can handle pdf documents and a valid debit or credit card.
To enter your vehicle please follow these 5 easy steps:
- Download the ‘Paperless Entry Form’ by clicking here
- Fill in your details on the form as appropriate. No need to print it out, just fill it in on the computer!
- Save your changes and send the completed form to email@example.com
- We will then send confirmation that we have received your form and will supply you with details on how to make an online payment.
- Once your payment has been accepted, put the date in your diary and come enjoy your day with us!
Alternatively, you can print this document out and follow the instructions provided on the form.
For regular updates on this year’s event please check out our Facebook page